Friday, May 22, 2015

It's been a while...

Heeeeey...

It's been a while.

(Yeah, that's totally an Olan Rogers steal. And that link, it's totally off topic but, if you like laughing at stupid stuff, it's pretty funny.)

Anyway, so yeah, it's been a while. Months, actually. 2015 hasn't seen a post from me yet and it's nearly June. We've been busy. Of course. I started college last fall and took some paper heavy courses. It pretty much took away any desire I had to write. I didn't even want to text people. Too. Many. Words! I carried a 4.0 the whole school year though, so YAY!!!

I really don't have anything to post right now. Just wanted to break the silence. Maybe I'll write some stuff over the summer. Maybe I won't. I do hope to though, because we should have some pretty awesome stuff to share over the next few months. In any case. HI! We're still alive and pushing through. Ministry is moving, kids are growing, time is chugging right along.


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your future posts. http://www.rebeccakrusee.com

    ReplyDelete