Friday, June 6, 2014

One down, three to go

She did it! Our first baby graduated high school!
I may be biased, but I do believe that she is AMAZING.

And my Bradley and I, we have officially raised one of our children all of the way through all of their childhood school years.

We will be turning her over to the young adult world.
In less than three months.
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the thought of that? It's terrifying.

The time flew by. Seriously. It's cliche, all adults say it. Especially parents. But really, where did my premature, jaundiced baby go?
She was JUST born. And I was just learning what it means to be a mom. But now, here she is, practically a grown woman. And here I am, still learning what it means to be a mom. We're in all new territory here. How in the world do we transition from raising a child to simply guiding a young woman?

All. New. Territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment