Sunday, September 23, 2012

Simplify this blog?

January.

That's the last month I posted anything on here.

Have I been simplifying this life? Kind of, I guess. I've been spending less time blogging, that's for sure. :)


In all seriousness, and if I'm being honest, blogging isn't my "thing", at least not at this point in my life. I have tons of ideas, and tons of things to share, but writing them down takes time. I'm a busy mom of four ever growing kids. Homeschool, extra-curriculars, sports - those things take mucho time. Plus, I have the husband who I enjoy tending to. Many chances I have to blog here are during my time with him, and nothing personal my dear blog, but I'd rather spend it with him. ;) And the church plant! God is moving! I praise Him for the way He continues to grow and shape this ministry into what He has created it to be. As any "infant" it takes much time though. It keeps us all very busy, and I enjoy every second of it.


Anyway, just thought I'd post a little something. Let it be known that I am still alive, still well. I've made a lot of simple changes around our home in the last 9 months (*GASP* I really haven't posted in nine months!) and hopefully I'll have a chance to share them soon.

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, there's that! Maybe if time would slow down just a teeeensy bit, I'd have more time for this blog. (nah, who am I kidding? Something else would take up that time, too!)

      Delete