Friday, September 16, 2011

Hooray!

Not much to report this week on the food waste front - because I have none! Of course, when considering what I shared last week, it would be pretty bad if I did.

Especially since we forgot to pull that stuff out of the fridge when the husband took out the garbage that day...
and the next day...
and the day after that.

Yeah, it took a while to take it out. BUT we did take it out!

I'll be back in a day or two (or so I hope) with a post on just how gorgeous my closets are! Dare I say that we're pretty much settled? Which leaves me wondering, what simplifying project can I tackle next?!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the no waste this week. I wasn't so lucky.

    I hope you are all well. It has been a while since I've been on the forums or seen updates. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. It is very satisfying to have a no waste week, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete