Friday, June 3, 2011

And we have internet! (Praise the Lord!)

Just a quick post, nothing fancy or too long winded. It's 1:00 in the morning here and I'm pretty much running on fumes! :)

So our move that began over a week ago is still going. By this past Saturday we had some furniture moved in, including all of the kids beds. The husband and I decided to go ahead and start sleeping here that night, so he and I used the air mattress and the kids were just stoked to sleep in their own beds! By the end of Monday we had the couch (it's a pretty good sized sectional - necessary for a brood our size), our bed, and the table WITH chairs :) all moved in. But today - today is HUGE. (Well, I suppose it was yesterday.) Today... we have internet! HOOOOORAY! We actually had internet yesterday, but today it is all hooked up and I am now able to dump my photos on to the laptop and make a blog post of my hard work unpacking and sorting and throwing things away/putting aside for garage sale and/or goodwill! So watch for that - coming soon! I make no guarantees of when, since, as I said, we are still moving. But it should be up soon!

And with that, I'm off to sleep... eh, but one last thing. I'm going to take this opportunity to shamelessly ask you to share my blog with others - particularly those who you think may be interested in my task at hand AND/OR has had a similar journey and would be willing to give some insight. Please? Pretty Please?

Alright, now to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment